Re: [IP] Re: Dunkin donuts

FYI       Just want to warn everyone that with the donuts it also depends on
who is making them. Individuals fill the donuts and the machines are
adjustable so that more or less jelly or cream is injected into the donuts.
I know cause Dunkin Donuts was my first job and I would overstuff donuts for
my Dad who much later became a diabetic himself. (I would stuff the donuts
extremely full of jelly for him)