[IP] Re: Splenda in lemonade

> I've noticed that my daughter's blood sugar rises with a lot Splenda. The
nutritional analysis states
> "less than 1 gr carbohydrates" per package.  But my kid can drink three to
four glasses of lemonade, each
> made with 3 packets of splenda, in no time.  During one weekend day I
noticed her BG rise, ...>>

Four glasses of lemonade, each with 3 pkts of Splenda, would equal (no pun
intended) about 8-12 carbs. Wouldn't that be enough to cause a rise?

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C
3/99)http://maxpages.com/bludasue now with a BASH pic site URL in the 6th