[IP] If your logged on now and want to chat

Just an FYI to anyone  interested
Anyone who is logged on right now (9amPacific or Noon Eastern)  there is a chat
hosted by JANE SPRINGER, R.N., B.S.N., C.D.E., C.C.R.C. the topic is self care of
diabetes. The chat ends at 10.

Go to Myhealthchannel.com under connect and chat.