[IP] another geek conference - anyone going to Lotusphere in Orlando next week?

I'll be at Lotusphere (conference covers mostly Lotus Notes and other
Lotus products) next week at Disney World in Orlando and was wondering if
any other members are attending.  I'll be pretty busy and car-less, so
would probably not have time to go out of the park to meet.  If anyone is
going to the conference, drop me a note beforehand, or stop by the "Ask
the Developers" lab at the conference and look me up.