[IP] Fasttake request

Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a free Fasttake? Shane
got one free a couple months ago from a site posted on this list, but
that site, and the person responsible for it, are no longer giving out
meters. Shane's grandpa saw Shane's Fasttake and loved it. We discovered
his meter is outdated by about 10 years (his insurance company sent it
to him and they refuse to pay for any other meter) so we really want to
get one for him. We have no meters we wish to trade-in for a rebate so
that route doesn't help. I have tried calling Lifescan with no luck.
Thanks for any help,