[IP] A long night of strange dreams

I haven't posted in a few days so I thought I would (in case anyone thought aliens kidnapped me or something). I am
now officially past the 20 weeks mark in my pregnancy. I'm a little bit worried because I haven't felt much movement,
but the ultrasounds and blood tests have all been good, so maybe Sean is just a relaxed baby. The baby books I have
say strange dreams may be signs of worry or anxiety about the baby.  I guess it's either that or the donut I had late
at night.
I dreamed about murderers and killer skin-eating roaches last night.  I tossed and turned and imagined things crawling
on me all night long. Between that and getting up to go to the bathroom twice, I am completely drained today. I'm also
testing new basals today because of some pre-lunch hypos in the last week.
I'm taking two night classes in Paralegal studies at the community college this semester since my bachelors in English
has proved fairly useless.  Maybe the dreams were also brought on by worrying about the cost of books and how tired I
will be in the evenings. The good news is that I am off from work Monday because of the holiday. So maybe I can rest
up over the three day weekend.
Watch out for those flesh-eating roaches.

Sherry C