RE: [IP] "time of the month" question

I was about to post the same question. I am going through the high right
now.  I'm at the moment not changing my basals but just treating the high
with an extra bolus.  I want to get this documented to show my HCP so she
won't just say change my basals for the whole month.  And I'm going to ask
her about using a insulin sensitizing drug for the week before my period
instead of upping my insulin.  My theory is that the more insulin you take
the more weight you can gain.  ( struggle with my weight to no end. BMI of
29  5'0, 148lbs but do not feel remotely close to being obese.)

Or to see if there is anything that can be done with my hormones. ????