[IP] Exercise

I am having a problem figuring out how to adjust basal or bolus to allow for
exercise.  I have been pumping since Aug 99 and always avoided extreme
exercise for fear of losing excellent control.  Exactly that has happened
since starting to work out both on weights and bike.  I have tried just
removing pump during exercise, adjusting bolus if able to exercise just after
meal, or having snack and keeping pump in place.  Not pleased with any of the
results so far.
Any advice from those exercising regularly would be appreciated.  I try to go
to the gym 3 times per week, but with a traveling sales position, find it
difficult to maintain regular exercise schedule or exercise the same time each

Susan Schilling