     Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:02:28 -1000
     From: David Adams <email @ redacted>
     Subject: [IP] Swimming with pumps
     I'm selecting my first pump and would like to hear from real users
     swimming. I live in Hawaii and swim in the ocean and in pools. I am
     to get the MiniMed because of insurance and local training options.
     anyone tell me about swimming with the MiniMed? With another brand?
     Note: I often wear a shorty when swimming and am not sure if the
     waterproofing case will even fit.
      David Adams
      Kailua, HI 96734