[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #778

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:24:17 -0600 (CST)
From: email @ redacted (Amy Tarver)
Subject: Re: [IP] Swimming with pumps

I have the minimed 508, and swim w/it everyday.  I teach a water arobics
class and have been on swim team and  I put the pump in the sport guard
and go on about the day in the water.  I love it.

Amy - just wondering.  I have the MM508 too (and so far I really like it!)
but I was wondering - how do you get the site to last...
it seems everytime I am in the water for any length of time, the tape
starts lifting.... anyone?