[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #779

In a message dated 01/10/2001 6:47:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< GIRL do I understand I have had diabetes since i was a child but my preg
 a nightmare.  How big was your baby?  Did you go early?  How was your preg?
Hi There..Actually my pregnacy was perfect, so were my BGs, it was when I had
her that it went wrong. My delivery was a nightmare, she was a half oz. off
from being 9 pounds Im 5'7 & 135 lbs. When she was born I weighed 175 so I
wasnt very big I had complications all over the place during birth. My BGs
now are all over the place... But Im not on the pump just yet either...( I
CANT WAIT ) the 16th is coming real soon YAAA. I must say reading all of
these emails has made me more confident about using the pump. Thanks to you

TTYL Krysta