Re: [IP] insulin tyoes

Goes to show a dangerous bug can be used for good too.

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html

  I'll tell ya, it shocked the <something or other> out of me when I
  read the package inserts and saw that they were derived from
  genetically altered e. coli!!!!!!!

  All I'd ever known about e.coli was the Jack-in-the-box debacle and
  that at one point my UTI was blamed on e.coli (which also scared
  me half to death).  Ignorance can either be bliss, or terribly
  frightening.