[IP] e coli

read the package inserts and saw that they were derived from
genetically altered e. coli!!!!!!!

All I'd ever known about e.coli was the Jack-in-the-box debacle and
that at one point my UTI was blamed on e.coli (which also scared
me half to death).  Ignorance can either be bliss, or terribly

E Coli is a bacteria(?) that everbody has in their digestive tract.  It serves
a useful purpose, as long as it is confined to the digestive tract.