[IP] just a little snippet to keep in mind

- - Many caregivers and diabetics have no support in person. That;s one
reason this list is here. I wouldn't be pumping without the IP list.
As many will tell you, I may not be able to help but you sound really
burnt. there is a term for this: "Diabetes Burnout". email via the list
or to me in person if you want an ear, OK?

there are a lot of pumpers or type 1 diabetics out here with no support
mechanism at home or up close. fortunately all of us have walked a mile or
more in the same moccasins that's why a lot of us are here. Spot who is
A Bender, M. D.