[IP] Toboganning

From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Tabagganing
Hi all,
Next Saturday, I'm taking our church youth group tobogganing, Any
words of advice on keeping my pump out of harms way. I do have a
sports case and was considering using that, but it can be a pain when
you want to eat. Especially since I'll be bundled up as well. We'll be
out in the cold most of the day.
  Spot says I wish I could go. If you have a MiniMed pump, put it inside
your clothing. clipped to your pantihose or in a babysock to avoid static
electricity problems. Have a great time. Wear lots of layers of clothing.
Stay warm, keep your fingers and toes toasty. protect your skin and lips
from the sun.
A Bender, M. D.