[IP] Fast Take Meter

email @ redacted Said:

"... When I touch the meter (FastTake) to the blood, it appears to have
plenty and begins to count down.  Most of the time, though I get extremely
low readings ..."

I consider this a real problem (which I've also seen, and which LifeScan
warns about) - The meter gives low reading if the strip is starved for
blood. That coupled with the fact that I can usually not get enough blood
from my forearm to satisfy the meter has caused me to switch over completely
to the FreeStyle meter (from TheraSense - http://www.therasense.com/). With
this meter MUCH LESS blood is required and as far as I can tell it refuses
to give a reading unless there is enough blood.