[IP] Re: Need help!

I've been ordering from Disetronic online since we began pumping
over a year ago. Never have ordered via phone or mail this whole
time. I've been really pleased so far! I couldn't access their
site once or twice to order so I sent them an email about it with
my order...they processed it just as if I had ordered from the
website. I haven't had to deal with insurance at all. Dis did all
of that for me. Like I said, I'm a very happy customer! :)

Lyndy said:
You could try ordering directly from Disetronic . . .
www.diestronic-usa.com has an online "store" where you can
purchase supplies and they mention that they'll deal with
insurance (though I haven't tried out that part of their

little guy due 3/10/01