[IP] We are going to WASHINGTON!!!

Hello fellow pumpers:

I don't write often, but I had to share some good news and ask for your

My daughter Eliza (5 years old) has been chosen to speak in front of the
United States Congress in Washington, D.C. with JDRF!!!  We got the letter
in the mail a few days ago.  We are thrilled!!

I promise that Eliza and I will do our best to get more funding for
research.  I honestly believe that there will be a cure soon and maybe we
can make a difference!

I need your help though.  We are collecting letters that will be presented
to Congress.  Letters to put a face on diabetes and to make them realize how
many people it really does affect and how desperately we need to find a
cure.  It only has to be a short one paragraph letter with a signature to
the Congressman in your area (and a picture if you want to include one.)  If
anyone would like to help, please e-mail me.  It would be greatly
appreciated.  Please understand that the letters will not benefit Eliza in
any way.  They are just a way to let Congress see how many people want a
cure for this disease.

Please e-mail me at email @ redacted if you want to participate or need
more information.