Re: [IP] Need Help!

Jenny Thank you very much, I talked to a nurse at the Hospital and was able
to get IV prep and the dressing which is what I needed the most because of
skin problems I have to stick the infusion set through the dressing or change
it every 12 hours. With the dressing it will last 2-3 days. The nurse also
gave me the number of a boy who uses Disetronic H-TRON also. I talked to his
mom and she was glad to know someone else so close was pumping that way we
can help each other out. Like when your down to two infusion sets and no
dressing, I was getting scared. I know I took shots for 32 years but I still
HATE them. I LOVE my pump. I am talking to my Ins. Co. about changing to
Disetronic Direct. THANKS to Carol T. and Lyndy also for responding to my cry
for help.
Kim & Sam (~u~)
Pumping 9-16-00
H-TRONplus V100