Re: [IP] Blood donating redux

email @ redacted wrote:

<<I thought on the last thread here some DMer's said they were able to
I have forgotten how they got around these totally outdated regulations.>>

Actually, the only question I was asked relating to diabetes was whether I
had taken beef insulin within the last 10 years (I think this is due to the
mad cow disease scare).  My endo told me there was no reason a diabetic
under good control could not give blood.