Re: [IP] Blood donating redux

email @ redacted wrote about donating blood:

<<But be aware of the fact that they will push the cookies and juice
afterwards.  >>

Actually when I donated last time, they pushed cookies, juice and WATER.
So, I guess they're looking at all of those folks worried about empty
calories and weight now.  But, anyways, with my pump, I just had whatever
pleased me and I bolused accordingly.  And me personally, I would not donate
blood without telling them I was D first.