[IP] re:stomach flu

Hi Moira,
    I've been pumping since Aug. 2000, & got hit with the nasty stomach flu
New Year's Eve. I ended up in ER New Year's Day for IV fluids & phenergrin to
stop the vomiting, but happily after 2 bags of fluid, they sent me home. The
highest my BG went was 236, which came down with the IV fluids. When I had
the same thing in May, I ended up in hospital for 3 days. So, yes, I think
the pump helped me tremendously! Of course, you have to remember everyone is
different. Good luck with your little one's pump!!