Re: [IP] Blood donating redux

Jack.............I just finished the exact same scenario with UBS in Hot
Springs, Ar.  They are begging for blood!  I am an ABNeg. which is the rarest
The administrator said they would be having a meeting today and she would
come up with an answer and call me.  Fat Chance.
I thought on the last thread here some DMer's said they were able to donate.
I have forgotten how they got around these totally outdated regulations.