Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:44:29 -0500
From: "dennis & carol teal" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] mental decline

I never know to blame my brain fogs on my menopause, thyroid or my insulin.
I have complained to my endo about my brain fades for the last two visits-
he tells me to take it up with my family physician or my gyno-I in turn get
disgusted and don't follow through because I'm sure my gyno will refer me to
my endo and my family physician will refer me to lord knows who! The world
seems way to crazy for me anymore. However I feel my problem is
worsening-I'm quite often finding myself calling my family members by my
siblings names and I don't even know I said it ( this scares the bejeebies
out of my son-poor kid) and also there are many many times when someone will
give me something or I them and don't remember it. I bothers me to the point
where now if I try to hold a conversatino with someone I almost stutter
because I'm so unsure of my brain. When I mention if to my friends they
laugh and say whats wrong with that?  What do you think?  Is there a way to
check this out, I really would like to know.  Thanks Again  Carol T.