Re: [IP] Need Help!

In a message dated 1/10/2001 6:50:30 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> when I called I
>  was told they were not getting all the supplies they ordered and I would
>  them as soon as possible. I am going to have to start taking shots if I
>  get my supplies soon. Has anyone else had this problem? I am not sure what
>  should do.

You could try ordering directly from Disetronic . . . www.diestronic-usa.com
has an online "store" where you can purchase supplies and they mention that
they'll deal with insurance (though I haven't tried out that part of their

Good Luck!