[IP] Re:Lillian and the dtron

In a message dated 1/9/01 10:58:26 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> one
> could attain a greater degree of freedom with the dtron because of the
> drop-in cartridge feature. Now: why cannot I choose the dtron as well as
> anyone else who has the htron and wishes to gain a level of ease living

If it helps I was told they are going to be making prefilled drop in
cartridges for the htron also.
Also, as far as what that one man told you, they can reuse the htrons, they
sell them at a cheaper price as used pumps.  Darrin on this list, I think,
bought used pumps from them.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000