[IP] Fast Take Meter

I received a Fast Take as a Thank You from Mini Med this week.  I really
like it, but it is hard to get enough blood out of my forearm, I think.
Which is the whole purpose of one, right?  To give fingers a rest.

When I touch the meter to the blood, it appears to have plenty and
begins to count down.  Most of the time, though I get extremely low
readings and go to my Accu Check to make sure I am not that low.  My
husband tried it, and his reading was 50!  We believed it for some
reason and he happily had a big snack.

Does anyone else have problems with it?

Type 1 for 49 years