RE: [IP] Big Weight Problems

What concerned me in your email was that you mentioned all the healthy
things you were doing and yet you said:
>I have gained 30 lbs in the
>  past few months

I am not a doctor, but it sounds like your metabolism is off.  Have you been
tested for hypothyroidism?  I have a hypothyroid and was diagnosed after
gaining 25 pounds over 6 months when I was 16.  Unfortunately, in my case I
really haven't lost that weight, but I haven't gained more either.

-- Sherry
(Age 24 , dxd 8/9/80 at age 4, pumping since 12/7/99)