[IP] Need Help!

I have a Disetronic H-TRON plus the 16th I will be on the pump 4 months.
I am having problems getting my pump supplies. I got my pump through PUMPS
IT, INC. They did all the Ins. stuff and have been sending me my supplies.
The last time I called they didn't send everything I needed, when I called I
was told they were not getting all the supplies they ordered and I would get
them as soon as possible. I am going to have to start taking shots if I don't
get my supplies soon. Has anyone else had this problem? I am not sure what I
should do.
Kim & Sam (~u~)
Pumping 9-16-00
H-TRONplus V100