Re: [IP] Minimed's Customer Service

wombn wrote:
Would you happen to be able to describe the difference between the new case
and previous cases?  I want to assume I have the
new one, since I started pumping in early November, but don't have
any way of comparing.

The new case looks like the old case from the outside. The old case was
leather all the way through, you can feel the suede-like side on the inside.
The new case has a beige color liner in it. Looks to me like some space age
material. Hope that helps tell which one you have.

Sheilagh and Lucy