[IP] Re: glucowatch

(There may be something about this on their website, but...) I
*think* it is because they have not yet tested it on anyone under
18, therefore they can't legally recommend/approve it for anyone
under 18 yet. However, there is such a thing as "off label"
prescribing which I believe drs did with humalog (and probably
many other things) ever since it first came out (it was not
approved for use in children or pumps for a while either but
everyone was using it.) So you could still get one anyway. [Happy
Dance!] :)

Sylvia said:
AND it is not approved for use on anyone under 18 yet (BIG
question of WHY here!!??!)
little guy due 3/10/01