[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #775

In a message dated 1/9/2001 4:42:29 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ] mental decline >>
Hi Carol, do not fret about calling your kids by someone elses name. My
mother did it, and I do it and my sisters do it too. I haven't checked with
my two brothers, but they probably do because we are all senior citizens.
It's just part of the aging process. No one in their 50's or older are as
sharp as they were in their 20's and 30's. Do you find yourself looking for
your keys and purse all the time?  I do! Joan