[IP] FREE Nutrition Booklet from Lilly!

I just received my free copy of Nutrition in the Fast Lane from Lilly today.
It's a colorful 69 page booklet with nutritional information for 30 fast-food
restaurants.  It's easy to read and is the size of a folded road map, so it
fits nicely in the glovebox or map-pocket in the car.  Call Lilly at
1-800-545-5979 and request your free copy.  I sound like an advertisement for
Lilly...   :)

Donna & 'Pearl'
MM pumper since 11/25/00