[IP] Re: Splenda

Truth is, nothing is good for you. :) But since you asked...it
seems to be fairly safe from what I understand. I have heard of
some people having problems with it if they use too much of it
(or they are sensitive to it or have PKU), but most people do not
seem to have a problem with it. The problem with equal is that it
contains phenylalanine so if you are very sensitive to it or have
PKU, then it is definitely not good for you.
As with anything else...use it in moderation and you should be

someone said:
I heard that equal is not good for you is that true?

little guy due 3/10/01