[IP] Re: carb/insulin ratio

So was that a fictitious (as in homework) equation you gave us or
was that your son's actual starting C/I ratio that was given to
you? (I thought it was *his*. If it was his, then the only way to
determine the C/I ratio pre-pump is to go by the TDD of MDI. When
you're on the pump you can use basals + ave bolus. That's what I
was referring to in my note.)
Good luck with your training! I bet you're excited! Heck, we're
excited for you! :)

Susan said:
Yes he is still on MDI but we are practicing C/I for the pump.
He is not putting it in a reservior, we are just doing it on
paper. Pumping is scheduled to begin on the 16th.  The trainer
wants us to know how to do this when we come in next week.  We
are scheduled for 5 hours of training but had lots of homework in
preparation for the big day.

little guy due 3/10/01