[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #770

Kerri wrote:
<<Susan's son is (apparently) still on MDI so his C/I ratio was
derived from his TDD of insulin on MDI (thus, no basal and ave
bolus numbers to use.>>
Yes he is still on MDI but we are practicing C/I for the pump.  He is not
putting it in a reservior, we are just doing it on paper. Pumping is
scheduled to begin on the 16th.  The trainer wants us to know how to do this
when we come in next week.  We are scheduled for 5 hours of training but had
lots of homework in preparation for the big day.