[IP] Re: insulin to carb ratio

RE: Roselea
Lyndy wrote:

<<The basal shouldn't be firgured into the carb bolus, the carb bolus is 1
unit per so many grams of carb, regardless of what the basal is.  The basal
is to keep your bg level with no food.>>

I wasn''t figuring the basal - only the bolus. The 4.1 appears to be the
correct amount to bolus for 62 carbs when using a 1:15 ratio.  I think we've
got that one tackled now.
Thanks to all who shared their brillant mathamatical brains.