Re: [IP] Drinking regular pop not deadly

> So, Curtis, if we are so concerned about a regular Coke being so bad
> for DMers, then why the current thread on Krispy Kreme
> donuts...HMMMMM!!!?!!!

I think the problem is not that sugar is bad, we all know it is not.
Ingesting a large amount of carb from a non-diet drink when you
expect ZERO carbs is bad. Donuts are just another carb and it's
pretty obvious when you eat one it has a lot of carbs that better be
counted. This is not at all obvious in a diet vs a non-diet drink.
Particularly to a thirsty child scarfing down a taco, burger or