[IP] Dient Rite Soda W/Splneda

I saw Diet Rite soda sweetened with Sucalose (Splenda) and Acesulfame
(Sunett) so I bought it. The first time I had it my BG went up over 200
which I thought was due to my site going bad. Next time same thing but again
I was (or so I thought) having site problems. #rd try Over 200 yet again.
The Nutritional Info says no carbs, no Calories. I am very confused as to
what is going on. Has any one else had bad experiences with Diet Rite or

Type I - 1972
MM508 - 5/2000