Re: [IP] Drinking regular pop not deadly

In a message dated 1/9/01 8:11:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< So, Curtis, if we are so concerned about a regular Coke being so bad for
 DMers, then why the current thread on Krispy Kreme donuts...HMMMMM!!!?!!! >>

I'm not Curtis, but I would assume that when we ask for a Krispy Kreme we
know what we are getting and prepare for it (by taking insulin). If we ask
for a diet Coke and get a real one, then we could get a surprise we're
unprepared for (high BGs 'cause we didn't take the appropriate amount of

Jan and Elvis