[IP] Re: carb bolusing cards

Try http://www.carbcards.com
Is this what you were looking for? I have some of these and
they're pretty cool!

Holly said:
A while back (I don't know how long) there was a thread on Carb
Bolusing cards to take with when a person goes out.  In fact I
think there was a link to a page that someone had done on the
different ratios.  I have searched the archives (although I am
not sure if I did it right), and was wondering if anyone had the
link for the page still.  This would greatly be appreciated.

little guy due 3/10/01