Re: [IP] Big Weight Problems

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah...I can speak as both a Dietitian, a pump user, and also
a person in the group of 'overweight but not obese.'

My weight stabilized after going on the pump.  I no longer had the extremes
of going from very high, to dropping very low and having to compensate with
food.  And now that I can easily 'temporarily decrease my basal rate, I can
exercise and not drop low during exercise and have to eat/drink something
immediately after exercising (which happened all the time, but in the past
few weeks has not happened AT ALL!!!!)

You are also a part of the 'age group' that considers a size 3-4 to be
fat...so are you truly overweight (you don't have to answer that...just some
food for thought.)

You may want to sit down with a Dietitian to help you with your concerns
about weight!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
DM for 18+ years and pumping for 6+ years, and a BMI of 29!

In a message dated 01/09/2001 09:21:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,