Re: [IP] Blood donating redux

I believe the concern now with using the beef insulin has something to do
with 'mad cow disease' being seen in England.  I just read something about it
and its possible connection/passage on to IDDM's who take the beef insulin,
but I can't remember where I read it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
DM for 18+ years and pumping for 6+ years.

In a message dated 01/09/2001 09:13:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,