[IP] Big Weight Problems

Hey Everyone,
   I have a little concern that I hope one or some of
you can answer.  From reading other e-mails I have
learned that many people gain weight when they go on
the pump.. is this a common and or drastic side
effect? I know that it sounds like a pretty
superficial question, however, I really am struggling
with my weight right now and I don't need any
additional problems...
   Have any other Type I diabetics had real problems
controlling their weight?  I am at my wits end.. I go
to the gym 5 days a week and do 45-60 min of cardio
and on my off days I do 25 min on my bike at home, and
I eat very healthy, moderate portions of food.... yet
I keep on gaining weight. I have gained 30 lbs in the
past few months, I am so utterly discouraged. Also I
am constantly worried that my being overweight is
going to largely contribute to some future diabetic
complications. Any advice or good tips from anyone who
has had similar problems would be really appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Sarah (21 years old, 8 years diabetic)

Do You Yahoo!?