[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Re: Liquid Adhesive

All of the products you mentioned can be obtained thru Rite Aid
pharmacies.  Be aware that they are special order items though. My
local Rite Aid does have Skin Bond behind the counter and you have
to ask for it.  This stuff really works and REQUIRES that you use
an adhesive remover like Unisolve or Detachol.

Tincture of Benzoin or Compound of Benzoin is also available at REI
Outdoor stores in the section where they have medical stuff.

Email me privately and I can give you contact info for getting Skin
Tac-h directly from the manufacturer.  The folks who make Mastisol
won't sell it directly to you, but they will tell you who can order
it in your area (they will even call the pharmacy to place the order
for you).


Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml