[IP] sugar subs?

email @ redacted writes:

> Wow, I have not heard about left-handed sugar in 15 years or so.  I thought
> the idea of commercializing it had been abandoned but someone told that the
> sweetener, Stevia, was the product.
Stevia is not left handed sugar.  Stevia is from a naturally occuring plant
in south america that is naturally sweet.  I've used it and liked it but
thought it was expensive.
Splenda sounds closer to being it but don't know if it officially the
"left-handed_sugar or not.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000