Re: [IP] what people "know" about diabetes

My favorite thing that people think about being on a pump is that I 'must
have diabetes really bad...'   I get so sick of that question...'

'You must have sugars that are really hard to control!'

That's what an ER MD told me when I went in last Spring for reasons absoutely
unrelated to my diabets...and with a normal glucose level.

Oh the ignorance!

Roxanne Villanueva RD, LD
Cleveland, Ohio
DM for 18+ years and pumping for 6+ years.