Re: [IP] Language (Was: ALLERGIES)

Don't let language limit yourself  to not visit other countries there are
many countries where the population speak English as their main language
(England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, New Zeeland, Australia ...) or have to
learn it in school (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Holland, Germany, Austria,
Spain ...)

<This more so than my diabetes is my curse.  I would love to visit some
foreign countries but the language barriers (due mostly with me being
terrified of getting sick) has limited me to Ontario Canada.  I am even
afraid to go to any other Provence because I do not speak French.

Cee Dee>