[IP] Re: Liquid Adhesive

> Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 14:20:48 -0500
> From: "Meha Harthill" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #773
> I live in the Southern California area (Orange Co.) and am having
>difficulty finding any liquid adhesive except new skin. MiniMed has
>advised me not to use this, but to try and find Skin Tac (?), Skin Bond >or
Benzide Dioxide(?).Does anyone know where I can find either of these
>products. I have called both small and large pharmacies to no avail.
>Alternatively has anyone ever used Liquid Skin and if so how does it work?
> Thanks,
> Meha
My son uses Mastisol, it even kept his micro soft sets in during sweaty
basketball camp in August! It is frequently used in Neonatal Intensive Care
Units for babies' feeding tubes. Try making friends with somebody who works
in supply & distribution in a local hospital!  :-)
Jan, mom to Kyle 16, dx 12/95, pump 6/00