Re: [IP] mental decline

  This is a very interesting thought to me because my son is 9 and in the 3rd
grade.  He was dxd right before starting kindrgarten.  When he gets into
higher grades and starts doing more tests his BG levels will undoubtedly
affect how well he does on those tests.  This will definately be something we
will have to work on as he gets older.  So far he gets straight 100s on his
spelling and does quite well in math too!

mom to Joshua